Alternative Burger & Fries
What you’ll need:
•400g lean minced beef (grass fed if possible)
•500g baby potatoes
•4 x handfuls of baby spinach
•1 avocado sliced
•1 carrot grated
•12 cherry tomatoes finely chopped
How to make the meal:
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2) Cut the baby potatoes into wedges and place onto a baking tray.
3) Drizzle with olive oil and season with a sprinkle of salt and pepper.
4) Pop into the oven. While the “fries” are cooking, divide the meat into 4 portions and shape into burger patties.
5) Heat up your frying pan, and if needed use a teaspoon of oil to fry the burger patties.
6) While the burgers are frying, and the potatoes are cooking, prepare the salad items.
7) Make sure the burgers are cooked through, and check on the fries.
8) When everything is cooked, turn all the items out onto some kitchen paper, to absorb any excess oil.
Assemble all the ingredients into a pasta bowl and enjoy!
*If you like this recipe above and would like to find more like this.
Please visit the Hidrawear website HERE to download your 7-Day free HS diet Kickstarter cookbook: